Cardno’s P4 Project, funded through the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, works to scale up public-private partnerships under the PEPFAR initiative. With a global footprint in 15+ countries, the P4 Project provides core services in the areas of: administration and fiscal management, monitoring and evaluation, strategic communications, knowledge management, capacity building and targeted assistance.
Current partnerships are listed below.
- Cameroon Electronic Medical Records Partnership
- Cameroon DHIS 2 Partnership
- Community Engagement and Scorecard Partnership
- mHealth Tanzania Partnership
- Open Health Information Exchange & DATIM Partnership
- Partnership to End AIDS and Cervical Cancer – Ethiopia
- Partnership to End AIDS and Cervical Cancer – Mozambique
- Partnership to End AIDS and Cervical Cancer – Namibia
- South Africa Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Partnership
- Together for Girls Partnership