Cardno’s P4 Project, funded through the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, works to scale up public-private partnerships under the PEPFAR initiative. With a global footprint in over 14 countries, the P4 Project provides core services in the areas of: administration and fiscal management, monitoring and evaluation, strategic communications and knowledge management, and capacity building and targeted assistance.
The P4 Project life cycle includes start-up, implementation, and closeout and transition services. Completed partnerships are listed below.
- Botswana Kgakololo Partnership Partnership
- District Health IT Officers Partnership
- Ebola Task Force Partnership
- HIV-Free Generation Partnership
- Interfaith Health Program Partnership
- Key Population Integrated Bio-Behavioral Survey in Papua New Guinea Partnership
- mHealth Kenya Evaluation Study Partnership
- MTV Shuga Down South Partnership
- MTV Shuga Nigeria Partnership
- Optima HIV Modeling Partnership
- PEPFAR-McCann Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Partnership
- Shuga Botswana Partnership
- BD-PEPFAR Lab Strengthening Partnership Assessment